Guidelines to Parents / Guardians
1. Parents are expected to support and cooperate with the school authorities in inculcating punctuality, regularity and discipline among the students. Please see that your ward revises lessons and does homework regularly. Parents should take an active and helpful interest in activities of the school.
2. All students are expected to join the school on the notified date at the beginning of the term or after each vacation.
1. Parents/guardians are requested to refer to the school almanac of their ward daily and note the homework and other instructions given. Remarks made in the almanac should be seen and countersigned by the next day as a proof that remarks have been read. Failure to do so may defeat the purpose of remarks.
2. Please address all communication to the Principal through the class teacher. Clearly mention your child's admission number, class and section in your communication.
3. Please be sure to inform the school if there is any change in your address, designation or telephone number.
4. Check the school portal to keep yourself updated about school activities and other information.
5. You can meet the Principal and teachers during the visiting hours mentioned on page no 8. Please do not try to contact the Principal or teachers over the phone. Meeting the Principal with prior appointment is appreciated.
1. Ensure that your child does not bring any valuable articles. In case of loss of valuables the school will try its best to trace the item but will not be responsible for the loss.
2. Please mark all the belongings of your ward with his/her name, admission number, class and section.
1. Parents are requested to personally see off and receive their wards at the bus stop (especially Classes Prep Jr. to Class II). 2. Parents are requested not to collect their wards during school hours. In case of emergency the parent should come in person or an authorized person whose photograph is pasted in the almanac should come along with the application and parents must convey same through a telephonic message to the concerned incharge. 3. Be cautious while hiring an auto rickshaw or any private vehicle. The driver should have proper identification proof i.e. name, vehicle number, license number, residential address etc.
1. Children will not be allowed to go home during school hours. Parents are requested not to make any social engagements or medical appointments during working hours.
2. Parents are requested not to enter the classroom to see their ward.
3. Avoid criticizing the school or teacher in the presence of your child. If you have any legitimate complaint, kindly see the Principal.
4. You are requested to ensure that the birthday celebration of your ward is confined to his/her classmates only and that too on a modest scale.
Eco Friendly Approach
1. Our school is a poly bag free zone. All parents are requested not to send or bring any article to school in poly bag.
Do not send any other item except éclairs for distribution on your child's birthday. No gift/sweets are to be sent for the staff members. Children up to Class III may come in their casual dress on their birthday.