DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL,
FOR PREP JUNIOR (2011 - 2012)
Only online registration for admission to Class Prep Junior for the session 2011 - 2012 will start from November 15, 2010 to December 12, 2010.
No registration will be done thereafter.
The link for the online registration form is available on the homepage
of our school’s website i.e. www.dpshardwar.com. The
age of the child should be between three and four years on April 1, 2011 for
admission to Class Prep Junior.
The following steps to be followed for Online Registration:
- Log on to www.dpshardwar.com.
- Click on the link Online
Registration for Prep Junior.
- Fields marked in “RED” are
to be filled compulsorily.
- Registration Form
will appear, read it and fill it carefully and properly. (Incomplete forms will not be accepted
by the software).
- Click the submit button and then this form will come to us. Please note down the Online
Form Registration No.
- The intimation for the date of reporting / interaction will be
given through email only on the email address given by the parents in the
registration form, after December 13, 2010.
- Check your email to know the date and time of the interaction
- On the scheduled day and time only (mentioned in email), please
come to Pre Primary wing building along with your ward and bring two
recent passport size photographs of the child and deposit the Registration & Processing charges
of `500/- in accounts department counter in
Pre-Primary wing only.
- Check the status (selected / rejected) of your ward on school
portal (www.dpshardwar.com) same day by 5.00 p.m.
- Sibling details: write 04
digit by 04 digit admission number (****(year)
number)) eg. 1996/0001.
- Please don’t give the email
id of cyber café, preparatory school or of your friends. You must make your own email id and then
only fill the form.
- Parents are advised to fill their email in correct form. School authority will not be responsible
for non-receiving of email regarding interaction date and time.
- In future the correspondence
with you will be done on your email address only. No
telephonic queries in this regard will be entertained by the school office.
- JUST FILLING OF REGISTRATION
FORM OR APPEARING FOR INTERACTION DOES NOT GUARANTEE ADMISSION.
- Please be clear that DPS Ranipur does not have
a system of admission on donation basis.
Some anti school, frustrated persons may try to tarnish the image
of the prestigious school. Kindly
don’t be misguided by any such individual.
Whenever school needs any financial support from parents, then a
written appeal is issued to them by the principal only, that too after
taking permission from the management committee and an official receipt is
given to the parents. School
observes 100% transparency in its financial dealings.